Create a Beautiful, Low-Maintenance Lawn with Synthetic Grass Central Coast Experts Are you tired of…
Experts in artificial grass installation in Central Coast
Thinking about installing synthetic grass in your backyard?
We at Synthetic Grass Central Coast Experts believe synthetic grass is the future. Not only is it a great way to save on water usage, but it also looks and feels like the real thing!
Imagine never having to worry about mowing or watering your lawn again. With our artificial grass Central Coast, you can have a beautiful green backyard all year round – without any of the hassles.
Contact us today at (02) 4019 2019 for a free consultation! We’ll help you choose the perfect type of synthetic grass for your needs and give you a quote on installation. You won’t regret making the switch to artificial turf.
What is synthetic grass, and what are the benefits of installing it in your yard
Synthetic grass refers to artificial grass made from nylon, polyethylene or other synthetic fibres. This type of turf is designed to look and feel like natural grass without the need for fertilizers, chemicals, or maintenance. It’s a low-maintenance alternative to real grass that can save you time and money in the long run.
The main benefits of artificial grass include;
• Cost efficiency – Artificial turf is cheaper to maintain than natural grass and doesn’t require any water, fertilization or mowing.
• Durable – Synthetic grass can last up to 20 years if it’s properly maintained.
• Low maintenance – You don’t need to spend time watering and mowing your artificial grass.
• Perfect for any surface – Synthetic turf can be installed on any surface, from decks and patios to rooftops and balconies.
• Eco-friendly – Artificial turf is made with non-toxic materials and doesn’ t require the use of harsh chemicals or fertilizers that can pollute groundwater.
• Versatile – Artificial turf can be used for a variety of applications, such as lawns, playgrounds and sports fields.
• Pet friendly – Synthetic grass is pet-friendly and won’t stain or smell like natural grass.
• Attractive – Synthetic turf looks great all year round and doesn’t require any maintenance.
How to choose the right type of synthetic grass for your needs
The right type of synthetic grass is critical to achieving the desired outcome. At Synthetic Grass Central Coast Experts, we are experts in helping you choose the right type of turf for your project and budget. We have a wide selection of products to choose from that are designed to meet different needs. When choosing a synthetic grass product, it’s important to consider factors such as:
• The level of foot traffic your turf will experience
• The type of surface you’re laying it on (concrete, gravel, etc.)
• The level of sunlight the area receives
• Your budget and any special requirements
Once you know what you need, our experts can help you find the perfect product for your project.
The installation process and how long it will take
The installation process can take anywhere from a few hours to several days, depending on the size and complexity of the project. Our team of experts can provide you with an accurate timeline so that you know exactly what to expect.
The installation process involves;
• Preparing the base
• Laying the synthetic grass down
• Securing it in place with pegs and nails
• Adding infill to give your turf a natural feel
Once everything is installed, you’re ready to enjoy your newly-laid lawn! Our experts can also provide you with tips and advice on maintenance.
Maintenance tips for keeping your synthetic grass looking great all year round
Maintenance of artificial grass is minimal. You only need to;
• Brush the artificial turf regularly to keep it free of dirt and debris
• Check for any loose seams or tufts that need re-fastening
• Use a leaf blower or brush to remove any surface debris
• From time-to-time check for signs of wear and tear that need repairing
Why choose us?
If you’re considering synthetic grass for your home or business, be sure to call the experts at Synthetic Grass Central Coast. We can help you choose the perfect turf for your needs and install it quickly and professionally. Let us take the hassle out of getting a beautiful lawn that will last for years – give us a call today!
Synthetic Grass Central Coast
Address: 902 Pacific Hwy, Lisarow NSW 2250
Telephone: (02) 4019 2019