Introduction In recent years, the quest for a perfect, lush, and low-maintenance lawn has led…
The leading artificial grass experts in Central Coast
Are you considering artificial turf for your home or business?
Here at Synthetic Grass Central Coast Experts, we are proud to offer the best quality artificial turf products in the market. Our synthetic turf Central Coast is made with the latest technology and materials, so you can be sure that it will look and feel great for years to come.
Not only does our turf look great, but it is also environmentally friendly. It doesn’t require any water or maintenance so you can save time and money. Plus, our synthetic grass is perfect for homes with pets or children – everyone will love it!
Contact us today at (02) 4019 2019 to learn more about our artificial turf products and how they can benefit you. We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
What is synthetic grass, and what are the benefits over natural grass lawns
Synthetic grass refers to artificial turf or artificial grass, which is made from synthetic or artificial materials. It looks and feels like real grass, but it doesn’t require any of the maintenance that natural grass does – no mowing, watering, fertilizing or weeding! Another benefit of synthetic grass over natural grass is that it doesn’t suffer from weather conditions, so there’s no worry about snow or ice damaging the lawn.
How to install synthetic grass in your yard
synthetic grass installation is pretty simple. It involves;
1. Marking out the area: The artificial turf should be laid out in a way that looks aesthetically pleasing and allows for proper drainage.
2. Preparing the ground: Once the area is marked off, it will need to be prepped by removing any existing grass and levelling the soil. This can involve removing large rocks, tilling the soil, and adding a layer of crushed rock or stone dust.
3. Laying down the artificial turf: The artificial turf is laid out in rows that are stapled or glued together to prevent slipping. It’s important to make sure that each row is securely connected so that there are no gaps.
4. Installing the infill material: The artificial turf is then filled with a special infill material that helps keep it looking and feeling natural. This material also helps to protect the artificial turf from wear and tear, as well as prevent fading in direct sunlight.
5. Seaming and edging: After the artificial turf is laid and filled, it’s important to seam and edge the artificial turf to give it a neat look. This involves using special seaming tape and edging material to combine pieces of artificial turf and create a finished look.
The cost of installing synthetic grass and how it compares to traditional lawn care
Synthetic grass cost is often a deciding factor regarding artificial turf. But the cost of artificial grass can be deceiving if you don’t consider the long-term savings.
Unlike traditional lawn care, artificial turf requires minimal maintenance and upkeep. This means that once synthetic grass is installed, you won’t have to worry about mowing, fertilizing and other lawn care tasks.
This can result in significant cost savings over time, which makes artificial turf a great option for homeowners looking to save money on their landscaping costs. Plus, synthetic grass looks better than traditional grass over the long haul and requires little effort to keep it lush and green.
How to maintain a synthetic grass lawn, so it always looks its best
Maintenance of synthetic grass involves;
– Regular sweeping to remove debris and dirt
– Spot cleaning with a mild detergent when necessary
– Periodic brushing will help keep the artificial grass fibres standing upright
– Applying artificial turf protectant once or twice a year to ensure durability
Why choose Synthetic Grass Central Coast Experts?
Have you considered installing synthetic grass in your backyard? Synthetic Grass Central Coast Experts can provide you with a variety of options for your home, from pet turf to sports fields. We have the experience and expertise to help you choose the perfect artificial grass for your needs, and our team will work tirelessly to ensure that your installation goes smoothly. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services, or visit our website to see examples of our work. We look forward to helping you create a beautiful and functional outdoor space!
Synthetic Grass Central Coast
Address: 902 Pacific Hwy, Lisarow NSW 2250
Telephone: (02) 4019 2019